Thursday, June 16, 2011

June Check In

So the summers started and I officially graduated from Brock University with my BA last week. It feels good to be finally done. I've been working full time since I moved back to London so I haven't had as much time as I would like to get out and shoot a lot. I've managed to keep filming with a few side projects for friends, two of which involve full length music videos. I'm trying to challenge myself and really make these projects come out as good as possible. These will hopefully be available within the next month or so.

I've been taking photos here and there but again not as much as I would like to with all the work I've been doing during the day, but I have had a couple turnout, I was taking photos of a friend Kody in Ingersoll at the skatepark, I was playing around with my flash some more trying to get different effects. These are my two favourite shots:

Kody Pinder

Kody Pinder Tailwhip

Another one that turned out:

London Airport

I've only done one video since the last post it's just a few GoPro clips for Kody on the same day we took the photos:



I have a lot of footage compiled for Sh'hadeh's first music video, hopefully the song is mastered soon so I can start piecing the video together. I assume it's going to take some time as both myself, Adam, and Chad are going to be very picky about how it looks before we release anything. I may have a sample to post in a month or so. I will be starting to shoot for the Fight Sleep video very soon.

Thats about all for now, hopefully I can look at buying a new lens for the Canon soon I want to look into either fisheye or wide angle, but money is tight. I just had to grab a 2TB Kingston external hardrive for just over $100, which is pretty reasonable and it works great. I'd still like to invest in a big external monitor to hookup to the Macbook, buying a new iMac (which I really want to do) is just not in the cards right now.

No comments: