Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week Re-Cap

So over the past week, I've been working on a ton of texturing for the factory level for the 4F00 game. I've also been slacking on brainstorming with my group for the installation project for Duncan's class. I'll have some screenshots of models up later this week.

I was home over the weekend and ended up taking some photos for a bike check that NS needs for Bigelow. Just a few angles of his prototype Soda slopestyle frame, sporting some new Geax tires which is a company he recently hooked up with. I will post the photos once I know they are used. I also worked on filming a quick edit for Tyler Rizzi at our local indoor park, I put together a quick edit for him as he broke his collar bone the following day, so we weren't able to get any more than about half an hour of riding footage. Check it out:

No comments: