Saturday, December 4, 2010

3P97 Portfolio Plan: Final Week Posting!

This week was focused on finishing up everything on the portfolio plan in order to be prepared for my presentation Monday, Dec 6th. I finalized all of the paperwork for the corporate package, including a resume, cover letter, and customized envelope to be handed into Jeff and Tobias at the start of presentations. I have a business card and sticker to hand out to everyone at the beginning of the presentation.

The website is now pretty much complete for this year, I won't be adding anything to it until the new year and the hip hop documentary I titled "Beats, Rhymes, & Life" is now live and up on the site as well as my newly edited, cut down portfolio reel that is quick and fast, and focuses more on my passions and abilities in sport video and photography.

New Portfolio Reel 2010

Portfolio Reel 2010 from Matt Cl on Vimeo.



Beats, Rhymes, & Life

Beats, Rhymes, & Life from Matt Cl on Vimeo.



The portfolio presentation will be happening tomorrow evening downtown St Catharines at NGen in the third floor theater. I'm hoping things go well and that it will give me a chance to practice presenting my work and website in a way that I can use in the future when applying or interviewing for jobs.

This is the last posting for IASC 3P97 as the class comes to a close for the Christmas holidays. It's been a very valuable class. Thanks NGen!

No comments: